What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to owning and operating your own dancing school successfully
- Showing you how to attract new students and how to keep them coming year after year
- Showing you the secrets in choosing abusiness location that will attractclientele
- Showing you the secrets of marketing your business with no cash outlay
- Showing you the necessary equipment for your dance business
- Showing you how to enroll students easily and comfortably
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Teach Dancing scores 74.32/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://soyouthinkyoucanteachdancing.com/teach-dancing.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: soyouthinkyoucanteachdancing.com you’ll also be taken through to soyouthinkyoucanteachdancing.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)